Church family. As we continue to navigate the uncertain times of the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to ensure you of the following precautions regarding worship services at East Fork.
Following the 9:30am worship we will:
· Sanitize each hard surface, including but not limited to, pew backs and ends, door handles, light switches, and offering containers with CDC approved sanitizers.
· Sanitize all fabric surfaces with CDC approved sanitizers.
· Sanitize the air of the Sanctuary with a misted CDC approved sanitizer.
During the 11:00 worship:
· Offering will be collected in a contactless method via an offering box in the vestibule.
· Distanced seating will be marked.
· Masks will be required for entry and at all times while in the Sanctuary.
· Most importantly we will have Bible preaching & singing!